2% – Oh Baby!!!

So, ultrasound of the week report is in. This is the first time this doctor has given a positive report. 

This little one has moved from the prediction of 98% chance of miscarriage to the category of 2% miracle survival, and she is only at week 25! Jeremy and Sarah were told earlier that she would need to reach 28 weeks before we could breathe!  This little girl is a fighter. Please thank the Lord along with us for this day! 

* * * *

To receive these updates to your e-mail…

6 thoughts on “2% – Oh Baby!!!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: